Here are a few of JewelTech Features
Quick Sales are any purchases under R5000.
After a Quick Sale an invoice can be produced and printed.
Point of Sale
When a customer purchases an item above R5000 the client is seen as a VIP (very important person) and detailed customer data can be captured onto the system.
- Create, access and manage detailed customer information, including: name, surname, telephone number, postal address, age, birthday, anniversary dates, wish list, ring sizes, sales history, repair history and reconciliation statements.
- A list of the whole day’s transactions can be viewed.
- At the end of the day the banking and petty cash can be viewed and be reconciled by the cash and slips in the till.
- Reduce costly errors and overrides with manager approval.
- View and create customer invoices and vouchers.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships.
- Increase speed and efficiency of transactions with bar codes for inventory.
- Integrates with online credit card processing.
- Create professional looking invoices, catalogues and delivery orders that can be printed.
- View any and all items that are in stock or already sold.
- Print Monthly or yearly stock takes.
- Provide sales personal with up-to-date inventory quantities by location.
- Complete purchase history by product line, vendor and price point.
- Visual representation of stone/diamond rings showing comparisons to on hand and sales for a given shape, size, colour and clarity.
- Print, create or update any stock labels.
- Pictures of inventory can be captured and displayed.
- Relocate the stock if transferred by location.
- Re-order suggestions.
- Easily view all repairs or special orders for a customer.
- Maintain and search historical repairs or orders.
- Simple repair take-in and word order creation with labour and material cost tracking bar-coded and imaged bags.
- SMS preferences to communicate by customer frequency desired.
- SMS capabilities to send promotions for birthdays, anniversaries and invite customers to sales.
- Key performance indicators such as average inventory, average sales, return on investment, gross margin and sales.
- Daily reports with detailed transaction and payment information.
- Stock sold
- Staff sales
- VIP sales
- Supplier list
- Customer reports
- Month end reports
- Budget report
Store and share any documents, forms, images and marketing materials.
- Analysis of key indicators including dollar rate frequency.
- Change of a payment type of change of sales assistant.
- Removing of any stock list